Thursday, June 18, 2009

First Weigh in

Well, I was weighed in on Tuesday and lost 2 pounds. Not earth shattering but at least the scale is going in the right direction. I definitely need more aerobic exercise (besides cleaning which I could do more of LOL) to lose faster. They apparently don't like you to lose more than 1-2 pounds a week on Weight Watchers. The rebel in me doesn't like that and I hope I lose 3 pounds a week LOL.

In the week and two days I've been on the program, I've lost a lot of my sugar cravings which rocks!! Sugar makes my muscles stiff for some reason so I feel much better already.

So, 2 pounds down, 108 to go!!!

Swati, what is going on with you?

1 comment:

  1. Woooohooooo!!!!! 2 lbs is great!!! And yeah at WW they frown if you lose more than that. Great job! But even better is the fact that you are losing your sugar cravings!!!

    ReplyDelete