Friday, June 12, 2009

My first post here

Hi everyone!

We are Janice and Swati. And we have finally decided that we are not going to be overweight anymore :-).

I have joined Curves, and have done 4 days of my exercises so far. Janice is on day 4 of her Weight Watchers! How cool is that Janice? 4 and 4. 44. The angels are here to help.

Janice is an AWESOME angel reader...meaning, she connects to your angels and gives you a reading...your angels' guidance to you, and answers to your questions. Her site is http://www.shininglite.com. She is also a fabulous web designer!

I am a jewelry designer and my website is http://www.FleurViolette.com. It is still under construction. The "constructor" is my hubby and he is taking his own sweet time.

I am turning 42 on the 19th of this month. And I am about 180 lbs at 5' height...so all I can say is, I can barely carry my own weight around now. My knees hurt, my back hurts, and many other health issues have come up, and I seriously want to lose this weight and get healthy. I need to lose about 80 lbs.

I have a good exercise program now (Curves), but not an eating program yet. I usually eat like there is no tomorrow. Its not that I am hungry either. So appetite suppresants will not help. I eat because I feel this weird feeling inside. Like I am trying to fill some pitless void inside. And I have no idea what that void is. So I can't fill it with the right stuff :-). I don't know why I need to stuff myself constantly. It provides some comfort, but I don't know what the discomfort is. And its not as if I feel good after eating. Usually I pig out so much that I feel sick after eating. But I still have that horrible need to stuff myself. I hope I can figure this one out.

So here is how I look today on the 12th of June 2009:


And I don't like what I see. And no, I am not that cute toddler :-P. I'm the one hugging him...his mum. That's my hubby behind me. I have a daughter too (not in this picture), and all the three of them are slim, with fantastic metabolism!

I will take my picture next month on the same day and post here...and hopefully there will be a change in me. A positive one. :-)

And I will journal my progress here regularly. We will share this blog at some point with everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment